Re: [vfio-users] cpu usage in guest != cpu usage in host, even with exclusive pinning

I see this on my end, ubuntu 16.04 beta. Also using CPU pinning.
Sitting in windows 10 with a web browser is enough.

Linux 4.4.0-15-generic #31-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 18 19:08:31 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
qemu: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/1:2.5+dfsg-5ubuntu6

Thanks.