Re: [vfio-users] GPU Passthrough Artifacts

Hello,

I only have nouveau installed (as I said, it’s headless, I don’t care about having any type of display on arch, I use ssh anyway).

I’ll run some experiments with your script. Do I need the nvidia driver or efifb installed for anything? It doesn’t seem like it, but doesn’t hurt to ask.

Do you have the link for the reddit thread?

Thanks,
Eduardo Almeida

Eduardo Almeida