[vfio-users] GPU Passthrough Artifacts

Mario Goebbels me at tomservo.cc
Sun Mar 27 22:57:32 UTC 2016

Nah, if you run nouveau, I suppose that's fine. As long it's a driver you
can unload (hence the need for efifb being a module, if you use neither
nouveau or nvidia).

The reddit thread's here, but there isn't anything specific that'd help you:
https://www.reddit.com/r/VFIO/comments/44f1oc/primary_gpu_hotplug/czpx0ty

Regards,
-mg