[vfio-users] Fwd: Passing through an intregrated Nvidia mobile GPU (NVIDIA Quadro M1000M)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Arouge <agentlecomputer gmail com>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [vfio-users] Passing through an intregrated Nvidia mobile GPU (NVIDIA Quadro M1000M)
To: Alex Williamson <alex l williamson gmail com>

I see... well that sucks. I wonder if anyone has brought this up to the Nvidia developer? Maybe I can bring this up in the dev forums and see what they have to say about the issue. But it does seem like I have hit a dead end.

P.S. Just to be clear, you are saying that open source firmware like OVMF do not have the features that the proprietary BIOS on my laptop have for managing Optimus technology, right?