[vfio-users] Help Patching Qemu for Vendor

Spam House kthxplzdie at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:28:14 UTC 2016

I will work on the proper cpu setup, thanks for the info. (I copied parts
of the cpu config from the previous setup however after you showed me the
issue with vendor id I should probably just redo it to be safe.)

I will say I don't think I have successfully gotten the HyperV part
working.

Is it correct that if my hyperv is spoofed properly I no longer need this
in my xml?

    <kvm>
      <hidden state='on'/>
    </kvm>

I can't boot currently without having that in the XML. It would seem
changing the vendor ID would remove the need for this.