[vfio-users] Hardware recommendation?

Ryan Flagler ryan.flagler at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:17:35 UTC 2016

Ok, so an example, these are v1 but a different stepping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SR0KX-INTEL-XEON-E5-2670-8-CORE-2-60GHz-20M-8GT-s-115W-PROCESSOR-CPU-/281889330127

Those should work fine with VT-d. I'll have to check which ones I have but,
I'm using vt-d and passing through a GPU so I assume I'm on a working
version.