[vfio-users] VFIO and ARCH ?

Garland Key david.garland.key at gmail.com
Tue May 3 01:05:02 UTC 2016

I'm running Windows 10 with PCI passthrough on top of Arch with the latest
kernel and I've had no problems since I got it running.  If you have
questions about the process, you've come to the right place.  I'd follow
the blogspot postings on how to do this and then modify it for Arch use.
If you get hung up, just post it here and I can pull up an old email on
exactly how I was able to achieve it.  Enjoy the adventure!