[vfio-users] Recommended GPU

Dik .... dik23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 14:51:47 UTC 2016

This is the conclusion that I'd come to. I'd rather have a card that physically works properly but with work arounds for driver the drivers than a card that's physically broken from from the start.

https://goo.gl/DI9cvH

"Bonaire and Hawaii GPUs do not respond to a bus reset.  This is a bug in the hardware....."