[vfio-users] Win10 Guest, stability is horrible and freeze quickly

Berillions berillions at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:18:10 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

I have a big problem (still the same) with my Win10 guest.
Linux use is own Nvidia graphic card (Gtx960) and the Guest a Nvidia Gtx970.
I use Debian Jessie with Qemu 2.5, libvirt 1.0.1 and virt-manager 1.4.0

1- I add to /etc/default/grub to "GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT"
intel_iommu=on default_hugepagesz=1GB hugepagesz=1G hugepages=16

2- I add to /etc/modprobe.d/vfio.conf
options vfio-pci ids=10de:13c2,10de:0fbb

3- I add to /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
vfio
vfio_iommu_type1
vfio_pci
vfio_virqfd

4- sudo update-initramfs -u && sudo update-grub && reboot

5- The pastebin for my XML VM
http://pastebin.com/Wd8VuY1i

I don't understand why i have these problems. When i launch Firefox or
other applications, i have artefact and the VM freeze quickly.

Thanks for your help,
Maxime