[vfio-users] Guest random short Hang-ups

Hi all,

What can cause random guest Hang-ups? I mean totally very short freezes. It can't be the input pheriphrals, since I am using Synergy. Can it be CPU related?

I have a FX-8230 with 8 cores and I am using only 6 Cores for the Guest with the following pinning:

Core 1 - 2-3
Core 2 - 4-5
Core 3 - 6-7

Tried with both .raw and .qcow2 on ext4 Storage.

Thanks,
Andrei.