[vfio-users] Z170X IOMMU Groups

Nick Sarnie commendsarnex at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:47:14 UTC 2016

Hi again,

Very much to my surprise, Gigabyte replied and sent me a fixed BIOS. The
new IOMMU groups (with ACS override patch kernel commandline removed for
this boot), as well as my lspci information are below. I see four messages
the following messages in dmesg now:

[    0.523892] pci 0000:00:1c.0: Intel SPT PCH root port ACS workaround
enabled
[    0.524031] pci 0000:00:1c.4: Intel SPT PCH root port ACS workaround
enabled
[    0.524159] pci 0000:00:1c.5: Intel SPT PCH root port ACS workaround
enabled
[    0.524292] pci 0000:00:1d.0: Intel SPT PCH root port ACS workaround
enabled

IOMMU Groups: http://pastebin.com/raw/0dcHk8Xk
lspci: http://pastebin.com/raw/1zAZuPBM

Alex, please let me know if they missed anything else, so I can report it
to them.

Thanks,
Nick