[vfio-users] Mouse and keyboard for gaming

Will Marler will at wmarler.com
Tue Sep 27 20:59:06 UTC 2016

It's also worth mentioning that some gaming device software (I have
personal experience with Logitech) doesn't work when the mouse is passed
through via Synergy. I also had a condition, when passing the mouse through
as a USB device, where the guest (Windows 10) wanted to update firmware on
the mouse and said "ok, now unplug the mouse & re-plug it in to start the
update." I couldn't get this to work without passing through a PCI USB
controller to the guest, and plugging/unplugging the mouse to that.