Re: [vfio-users] vendor_id spoofing broken in libvirt 3.2?

Yes it is broken. Bug reported here: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/53560

Rokas Kupstys
On 2017-04-06 16:57, Nicolas Roy-Renaud wrote:

Since tuesday, I've been unable to boot into my Windows VM. It always fails to boot with the following error :

error: unknown CPU feature __kvm_hv_vendor_id

I thought this might be due to a config error at first, but people on reddit have been getting a similar issue as well, and seem to have the Libvirt 3.2 update to blame for this regression. Is anyone else here getting this and is the bug known to the libvirt devs?

- Nicolas