Re: [vfio-users] vendor_id spoofing broken in libvirt 3.2?

I faced the same problem after the last Arch upgrade. Once the initial frustration was gone, I simply disabled the Hyper-V features and, honestly, see no difference in how the games I play perform. The Witcher 3 even seems to run a tad smoother, but it could also be due to a recent GPU driver update or a psychological effect.

Still, having the regression in libvirt fixed would be nice.

Cheers,
Hristo