[vfio-users] AMD Ryzen Nested Page Table Performance Oddities

Nick Sarnie commendsarnex at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:54:55 UTC 2017

I can't reproduce that issue, I tested a Fedora VM with both npt 0 and
1, of course with the same GPU performance results as windows. I've
mailed some AMD guys and KVM guys, and hopefully someone can at least
figure out what is going on. Also, Alex has reproduced this himself on
both Nvidia and AMD GPUs.