Re: [vfio-users] AMD Ryzen Nested Page Table Performance Oddities

I can't reproduce that issue, I tested a Fedora VM with both npt 0 and
1, of course with the same GPU performance results as windows. I've
mailed some AMD guys and KVM guys, and hopefully someone can at least
figure out what is going on. Also, Alex has reproduced this himself on
both Nvidia and AMD GPUs.