Re: [vfio-users] VM loses mouse

> On Apr 15, 2017, at 2:52 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
>
> It never happens when using the host, only in the VM. Note that I don't
> have a KVM switch. It's an HDMI switch that connects the monitor to the
> two GPUs. The problem corrects itself if I reboot the guest, not the
> host.

Ditto - the host is fine; once I return mouse control to the host, it behaves normally.

In my case a KVM/switch doesn't come in to play; I am using a Displayport KVM, but the mouse devices are not connected to it - they're attached to the host via an external hub. (I'm only using the KVM to switch video cards to one monitor.)

I will try to make it happen again and look for log messages later today.

-j