Re: [vfio-users] VM loses mouse

Sorry for late reply.

I can't imagine how it works. But maybe you can try the following.
1. Set the VM mouse type to usb tablet. The default is PS/2. I'm not sure how to edit this in libvirt, but qemu option should be "-usbdevice tablet"
2. Install the vdagent from https://www.spice-space.org/download/windows/spice-guest-tools/spice-guest-tools-latest.exe. You may only install the agent related component.

@everyone, is there any way to freely switch mouse between the host and the VM with VGA pass-through? I remember there's a thread discussing this and the final solution is using ssh to execute some script, which is too complex.

On Friday, April 21, 2017 4:38 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:

On Fri, 2017-04-21 at 04:04 +0000, Daimon Wang wrote:
> I thought u're using something like virt-viewer for the display, which work with vdagent.exe. Looks like that's not the case.
> How do u switch mouse/keyboard between the host and the VM?

Using the Ctrl-Alt combo. How else?

poc