[vfio-users] VM loses mouse

Christopher Thompson Chris.Thompson1 at synopsys.com
Tue Apr 25 12:18:51 UTC 2017

Ah I see the owners made the actual builds paid-for now, kindof crappy, but the source is still free.

Someone else maintains some builds:

https://github.com/afzaalace/synergy-stable-builds -> http://www.afzaalace.com/synergy-stable-builds/

On linux you might well be able to apt-get or yum install synergy too.

Cheers,
Chris