Re: [vfio-users] Which next steps in GPU passthrough

Thank you gentlemen. I'll take a look on the ACS patch but I don't know if I can handle this. Otherwise there is a changing-port solution but I'm not sure if my case's I/O cables (USB 3.0 especially) will let me do this because it is stuck in the bottom of my motherboard near the third PCIe port.