[vfio-users] 'dnf update' killed working VM

Alex Williamson alex.williamson at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 00:27:34 UTC 2017

On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:27:37 -0500
David <david283 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the lack on information in my original post.  I will
> try to answer all the questions in your replies that i can.
>
> First for Alex, here is all my installed repos that dnf pulled from =

Try:

# dnf install edk2-ovmf

# virsh edit win7gaming

Change this line:

    <loader readonly='yes' type='pflash'>/usr/share/edk2.git/ovmf-x64/OVMF_CODE-pure-efi.fd</loader>

to this:

    <loader readonly='yes' type='pflash'>/usr/share/edk2/ovmf/OVMF_CODE.fd</loader>

Save and start the VM, let us know if the results are different.
Thanks,

Alex