[vfio-users] IGD Passthrough - does not work with intel kabylake

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:35:48 UTC 2017

So for linux guest , it is a kernel i915 version problem, too old for
kabylake .
with fedora 25, 4.8.13   wayland start nicely and glxinfo is ok.

For windows, i'm trying with windows native, no success, then with last
kabylake igd driver from intel.

Is you want, i can prepare an acces to linux kabylake, or send you a nuc
Regards,
Nicolas