[vfio-users] IGD Passthrough - does not work with intel kabylake

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:28:48 UTC 2017

For windows 10 :
Test 1 : windows native drivers : intel HD620 error ("windows is stopping
this periphical ...code 43 )
Test 2 : windows + intel drivers from intel site : intel HD620 error    ,
it installs but , same error driver in device manager
In the two case, windows display a very basic screen vga standard , with
police test is blur

Regards,
Nicolas