[vfio-users] Virtual GPU support in Kernel 4.10

Rokas Kupstys rokups at zoho.com
Mon Feb 20 15:08:23 UTC 2017

Better question is if it will ever be supported by nvidia in consumer
grade cards. Judging from past experience (like code 43) my hopes are
pretty low. Though if that ever happens it would give us great
experience on linux desktop. Now we got to use two GPUs one of which is
usually weak. We could easily use same GPU for both VM and host giving
superior experience on the host.

Rokas Kupstys