[vfio-users] IGD Passthrough - does not work with intel kabylake

Alex Williamson alex.williamson at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 05:00:31 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 3:49 PM, nicolas prochazka <
prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm trying next week ,
> we are using  i3 kabylake, igd is HD 620.
> I'm going to test with i3, i5 and same dvd, I report on you after that.

I have a report from another use for a Code 43 where they've discovered
that the error only occurs if the VM is configured for less than 5GB of
RAM.  It looks like you might be using ~2.7GB, so it'd be interesting to
increase that and see if it is a workaround for the problem.  My kabylake
VM seems just as happy at 2GB, so I still haven't reproduced it myself.
Thanks,

Alex