[vfio-users] Blank screen but no obvious errors for NVIDIA 750 Ti passthrough on Haswell i7-4770

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 08:47:26 UTC 2017

Are there really no clues anybody could give? I'm really at a loss.

Since I wrote the below, I also downloaded a copy of Fedora 21 (yep, going
retro) and couldn't get it going even then. Also rolled back my BIOS
version in case that had something to do with it.

Even though I get the blank screen issue when forwarding my GPU, forwarding
other types of cards works fine. For example, I often pass through my
wireless PCI card through to a VM which works fine.