[vfio-users] R9 290 to VEGA 64 => working!

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:40:53 UTC 2017

Here are the upcoming results. I used only Superposition with different
modes.

720p 4x => 8x
16696 => 16498
(in this mode, GPU usage is ~65%... so not so relevant i would say)

1080p extreme 4x => 8x
4110 => 4255

4k optimized 4x => 8x => overclocked 2% gpu / 1025 ram
6070 => 6377 => 6791

If we compare with this page of results. Using a filter with vega64, the
top user with default clocks makes 6575 pts with a better cpu than mine
https://benchmark.unigine.com/results/rid_0fe88b22f59a457797ecbe66d7efccb0

--
Deldycke Quentin