[vfio-users] Switch setup for a 1440p at 96Hz DVI monitor

Tmplt tmplt at dragons.rocks
Tue Nov 7 18:27:07 UTC 2017

My monitor only has a single dual-link DVI input, so instead of crawling
behind the system and fibble with the cables I've been looking for a
switch setup. Thus far, I've been very unsuccessful. No DVI-switches
appears to support this bandwidth and my searches for a simple 2-to-1
DisplayPort switch (which I could probably use with an adapter) have
yielded no fruit.

I'm asking for advice how to best set this up, while also keeping the
refresh rate up. Thanks in advance!

Cheers.