[vfio-users] Using a physical disk in QEMU

Nick S nick.kvmhv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 16:52:12 UTC 2017

If that helps, I am using a USB SSD for Win10 and I installed a USB
bootable version so that I can boot it both under QEMU and directly.
Really, the only difference is that I put the device alias from
/dev/disk/by-id/ instead of the file path in the quemu command line (or in
virsh as the source path).