[vfio-users] Failed to mmap 0000:01:00.0 BAR 3. Performance may be slow

Konrad Eisele eiselekd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 05:56:13 UTC 2018

I only have one 16x slot left. I  have 2 16x slots and one slot
will be used by passthough of a Sata controller to a FreeNas kvm.
Therefore I am trying to use a single card. Passthrough of a secondary
card works already, however I want to remove the second card.
I could also buy a new Motherboad, however it is a AM3+ AMD FX board and
there are not so many left of that type. I would have to also switch cpu
and then it would get expensive.
I have a Radeon 5450 and am used it when running both cards,
Maybe I can try using the Radeon  instead in the single card setup.   //K