[vfio-users] AMD RX 580 - Code 43 device manager error on Win7/Win10 guests

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sun Aug 26 04:19:06 UTC 2018

I installed an older driver version (the first crimson rx580 release)
via .inf and 3d acceleration is now working - the .msi stated the same
generic incompatible message but via .inf it worked.

I am guessing the issue is that I was not updating windows (no point in
having network access for SP games and I hate telemetry) and that the
newer drivers wanted some thing. Now I will install a newer version of
windows to get the latest drivers working.