[vfio-users] AMD reset bug on rx 480

Nick S nick.kvmhv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:36:12 UTC 2018

I think I was able to mitigate the issue by ejecting the GPU and switching
to qemu emulated graphics before the shutdown and then reverting this
process after a restart. I am fairly sure it all started with 17.12.02
version of Radeon drivers. 17.10.02 seems to be working fine. Did we get
the reset bug back via a software upgraded and even on the cards where it
did not happen before?