[vfio-users] IGD passthrough on UEFI platforms

Daimon Wang daimon_swang at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 09:41:10 UTC 2018

I'm also interested in the answer.I've read about how to use BIOS GPU in UEFI system, but not versa.
For your first question, since most Mac have 2 GPU, I'll probably give the "unused" (slow) IGD to (slow) vm, while display the vm output onto the main screen (GPU). Thus UPD mode should be fine.
Regards,Daimon