[vfio-users] eBook/Manual from vfio user group archive?

I was wondering if anyone at RedHat and in the group had considered the idea of compiling a book/manual from the archive and knowledge-base of the user-group, so that it could be linked in the website for the archive, updated periodically, and would be linked in the emails also ... so that people new to the field wanting to learn could read that first ( and any other references linked in it ), then come to the user group for further assistance when they hit trouble.

I’ve seen various really good YouTube tutorials on the topic, but usually focused on one thing like GPU passthrough, and I was thinking that perhaps there was enough knowledge around to compile a good starters book.