[vfio-users] MSIX PBA outside of specified BAR - Intel i350-T4

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Wed Sep 5 19:08:01 UTC 2018

"MSIX PBA outside of specified BAR"

Passing through a port of my i350 worked fine a little while ago but now
I get this error.

Only changes I have made is swap my geforce 780 2gb for a RX580 8gb and
move the nic down a slot so the 580 gets more space for fans.

Known issues - my system has no 64 bit mmio space as coreboot doesn't
support it and I get plenty of "failed to assign bar" messages but
everything worked fine before even with more PCI-e cards before
installing the 580 - ideas? thanks!