[vfio-users] Is stolen memory wasted after IGD passed through into guest os?

Acewind acewind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:08:07 UTC 2018

In my guest os win7, before install intel graphic driver, 'total graphic
memory available' is 960KB.
After install intel graphic driver, reboot to bluescreen.
Where is 960KB from? SeaBIOS log shows 128M correctly and no error found in
dmesg.

Alex Williamson <alex.williamson at redhat.com> 于2018年9月25日周二 上午9:57写道: