[vfio-users] Igd passthrough not working on w10, works with ubuntu

I have Ubuntu 18 as host.

Created two guests with virt-manager, setup vfio settings like described in several guides.

GPU: Intel Graphics 655

guest 1: Ubuntu: Passthrough is working. VM boots and after several seconds Ubuntu boot screen shows up and it its working.

guest 2: Windows 10: Passthrough is not working. When booting the VM the monitor screen flashes and goes to "no signal input". When I look with teamviewer on the machine the graphics pci device is working correctly and drivers are installed.

What is going  wrong?

Please let me know if any additional info is required.