Re: [vfio-users] W10: installing RX Vega 56 drivers locks up VM

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:16:19 +0900
小川寿人 <starlet meets desire gmail com> wrote:

> "model name=ioh3420" is Intel emulated pcie-root-port.
> defalut "model name=pcie-root-port" is QEMU Paravirtualized pcie-root-port.

There's nothing paravirtualized about pcie-root-port, it's just a
generic emulated root port rather than one that tries to emulate a
specific real device.  I'd suggest the generic one over the the
ioh3420, but in either case, a PCIe root port attached to a 440FX host
bridge is an abomination.  Thanks,

Alex