[virt-tools-list] Can't select partition when creating Virtual Machine

Hey guys,

I originally posted this on Fedora Forums, but it was suggested that I post this here. I consider myself to be an expert PC user, but not an expert Linux user. Anyway, here is the original post:

“I'm installing WindowsXP as a virtual machine on Fedora 11, but the screens in the Virtual Machine Manager don't match those in the help file. I want to use an actual partition instead of an image file, but it isn't offered as an option.

Do I have the wrong version of QEMU or the Virtual Machine Manager? I just installed them today, so they're from the FC11 packages.

Also, to get the OS to install, I had to use generic machine rather than specifying the OS. I'm not sure why.”

ThanX