[virt-tools-list] Problem after renaming Virtual Machine

Hi,

I am in charge of managing a XEN Infraestructure with less than 10 Virtual Machines and I wonder if you could help on the subject.
My Host server OS is Redhat Linux Server 5.2

[root server xen]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.2 (Tikanga)

I was renaming some of the VM's with the folowing process:
1) rename the config file to the new name in /etc/xen/;
      mv /etc/xen/vm_old_name  /etc/xen/vm_new_name

2) change the old name for the new one inside the conf. file of the VM.
       name = "vm_new_name"

Then I restart virt-manager and the name is changed, without rebooting the VM.

Everything works fine, but in some cases something is wrong.
After renaming a VM and restarting the virt-manager the VM entry that was renamed on the virt-manager is displaying with alternative configurarion between the new name and the old named as the state of the VM (Running/Shutoff).

I tried with diferent names, and rebooting the VM, and... but the solution that I know is to put the old name back on the VM.

Can you help me solving this situation?
Or if this is not the right place to put the question, could you tell what can I do?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Assis Guerreiro