[virt-tools-list] Bad strings

The string 168 should be:
"Could build optical media list via libvirt: %s"
instead of:
"Could build optical interface list via libvirt: %s"

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think the strings 164 and 168 should begin
with "Could not build" instead of "Could build".

String 166 "Could not initialize HAL for interface listing: %s" seems to be
OK, but string 170 "Could not initialize HAL for optical listing: %s"
shouldn't be "Could not initialize HAL for media listing: %s" or "Could not
initialize HAL for optical media listing: %s" instead ?

--
Laurent Léonard