[virt-tools-list] strange left/right click behaviour

Hi all.

I'm using virt-manager 0.8.1 on a fedora 12 system (from
http://jforbes.fedorapeople.org/virt-preview/f12/x86_64/) and I see a
strange behaviour with left and right click (on connexions or guests).

Until now, you could directly right click on a guest, and the menu was
opened for this guest. Now, the right click doesn't select the guest
anymore, it's opened for the latest item we left click on.

This can be "dangerous" because if we don't pay attention, we can for
example destroy a guest we don't want to (if the previous guest we have
selected was a production server, then we just right click on another
guest we want to destroy, the production guest will be destroyed
instead).

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Berteaud