[virt-tools-list] virt-install to create xen-xm format

I noticed that newer version of virt install when it is paired with
later version of Xen (eg: 3.3.0) will create configuration file using
the xend-managed format (xen-sxpr) that is stored in
/var/lib/xend/domains
My question is it possible to configure virt-install so that it will
store the config using the legacy xen-xm format (in /etc/xen) ?

The reason for this is we are trying to store all of our xen
configurations in a centralized location, and using the legacy xen-xm
format makes things much easier for this...

Thanks