[virt-tools-list] Adding support for more vm types...

Hello,

I'd like to patch virt-manager so that it supports not only Qemu and
kvm but also VBox and VMWare. I understand that virt-manager uses
libvirt, which does support vbox and vmware. I would appreciate any
hints and suggestions in how to do this. Do this changes entail deep
changes in virt-manager's code? Or is it enough to tweak and match the
interfaces?

Regards (and a happy new year!), Tobias Diaz