Re: [virt-tools-list] Virt-viewer plugin for Mozilla and scaling

Le vendredi 17 juillet 2009 à 20:49, Daniel P. Berrange a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 04:49:15PM +0200, Laurent L?onard wrote:
> > The first time I used the Virt-viewer plugin for Mozilla the guest's
> > screen was scaled to the size specified in the embed object. I don't know
> > why this behavior changed. Do you have an idea about that ?
>
> Previously we only enabled scaling if you did *not* have Compiz
> running as your window manager due to OpenGL conflict problems.
> IIRC since we replaced our opengl code with cairo we now have
> scaling enabled for everyone by default.

Mmm OK if I disable composite stuff from Kwin scaling works great now.

I am using virt-viewer 0.0.3-6 from Debian repository. I see 0.0.3 is the last
release and I don't see any fix/Cairo integration on the Virt-viewer
Mercurial repository...

--
Laurent Léonard