[virt-tools-list] Re: [fedora-virt] virt-what 1.1 released

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 11:13:26AM -0400, lamont cranston wrote:
> Just curious, does it detect Hyper-V also?

Possibly.  There is support for VirtualPC, which AIUI is the
predecessor to Hyper-V (the company that Microsoft bought to get the
technology).  I have no access to VirtualPC or Hyper-V to test this,
but if you have access, please let me know if it works.

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html