[virt-tools-list] Questions about virt-manager running on Arch of Itanium 64

Hi everyone!
I am a newer to the virt-manager and maillist. I sent the mail just want to ask some questions about virt-manager running on Arch of Itanium 64.
My itanium 64 cpu actualy support the VT. I compiled the kvm85 successful. Then I can use the binary /usr/local/bin/qemu-system-ia64 to create a vm and running. But in my /proc/cpuinfo , there doesn't have flags such as vmx or svm. So when I use the virt-manager to install a vm, the virt-manager will tell me my cpu doesn't support fully virtualization, then I can't install vm. In fact I can't get understand how the virt-manager find my cpu support the fully virtualization or not.In src, which file implements this.

My cpu is itanium 64, the OS is RHEL.The libvirt is 0.6.3, virt-manager is 0.6.1.
Once i tried to compile the virt-manager-0.8.0, but when i make check, it returns:

PYTHONPATH=./..:../graphWidgets/.libs python addhardware.py  && touch .tstamp.addhardware.py
Traceback (mos! t recent call last):
  File "addhardware.py", line 32, in ?
    from virtinst import VirtualCharDevice, VirtualDevice, VirtualVideoDevice

when i rpm -ivh virt-manager-0.6.1-8.el5.ia64.rpm, it could work.

I don't know why this error occur. Can anyone be kind to tell me how?
thanks a lot.

Keep your friends updated― even when you’re not signed in.