[virt-tools-list] Guests and Server Reboots

I'm running virt-manager 0.7 on Fedora 11 and I recently converted a parallels win2003 server over to run there. I've been running Xen paravirt guests under CentOS 5 and when I reboot that server, the guests are paused, the reboot occurs, and then the guests are unpaused.

My question is what happens under F11 on a server reboot? It appears that the guests are just shut off instead of being paused? Is there a way to pause them before a reboot automatically?

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |