[virt-tools-list] TLS authentification

Hello,

I installed libvirt on two servers and use my laptop as client. On both servers I could without any problem modify the TLS x509 certificate configuration in /etc/libvirt/libvitrd.conf to fit my needs (changing directories and files name).

On the client, it's another story. All certificats need to be located in /etc/pki/[CA|libvirt] directories. Ok, can be. But other problem is with the file names which are cacert.pem clientcert.pem and clientkey.pem

How to get them renamed as I have 2 servers to connect on :-( ? At this time I use same certs for both of them but that's not a solution.

Thanks for any hint

--
Daniel