[virt-tools-list] virt-manager: does not pick up all config changes

Hello,

virt-manager seems to be selective about which changes it picks up.
Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I created a new network with an internal dhcp range, ran virsh editxml
to change the network settings, and checked what virt-manager saw. It
seems the "default" network rather than the "internal" network.
Restarting virt-manager does not help.

Is this a bug, or intended?

Also, do you want me to keep asking questions like this, or should I
go somewhere else? I will have a few more =)

Thanks,

JB