[virt-tools-list] Cannot install from ISO in virt-manager

Hi,
I just updated a Centos 5 machine with xen 3.4.1, libvirt 0.7.0 and virt-manager 0.7.0 from the gitco repo. While this seems to work nicely I seem to have lost the ability to install a VM from ISO/DVD. The only option available is HTTP/FTP/NFS and the ISO/DVD and PXE options are greyed out. Does anyone have an idea why virt-manager doesn't allow me to choose these options? (The system in questions is running the xen hypervisor)

Regards,
  Dennis